CARRY YOUR SURFBOARD WITH EASE AND COMFORT ANYWHERE.
GOES SURFING WITH YOU
The Claw handle can be attached to your leash (leg-rope) when you are surfing, simply strap it into your rail saver as shown here.
EASY TO HOLD
It’s the ideal surfboard carrier/handle, comfortable and easy to hold with a non-slip grip to ensure your board remains safely in the handle all the time. Suitable for most surfboards, longboards, Mals and some SUP’s (see the specifications on the Learn page)
The Claw surfboard carry handle will float if it’s lost in the surf and is manufactured in vibrant colours making it’s easy to find if dropped or lost.
Our careful product quality management system ensures the Claw’s product quality. The finished product evolved from a lengthy, careful and detailed design and testing process.
It had to have many attributes such as:
1. Very lightweight
2. Floats if dropped in the water
3. Easy-grip to hold on to
4. Wide holding area so there is no balancing problems, just pick up the board and go
5. Comfortable to carry and control the board due to the shape (fingers and knuckles not touching the board) and the use of flexible materials
6. Non-slip grip against the board (EVA strips) so the board won’t slide out
7. Long enough to enable almost anyone to comfortably and easily reach across the board
8. Bright vibrant colours to look great but also be easy to see if it is dropped
9. Fully recyclable material (not disposable plastic rubbish)
10. Strong and tough – tested to 100kg
11. Long-lasting, not a disposable commodity
12. Affordable pricing – to be an everyday commodity for surfers
13. Suitable for carrying most short or longboards. Specifications – 70 mm gape, 30mm deep and shaft 131mm (see attached image)
The advantages over the other carrying methods are obvious with no need for complex or bulky extra equipment and absolutely simple and comfortable to use.
A careful product quality management system is conducted throughout the production process ensuring a truly high quality product. We continuously strive to observe and constantly research how to improve our products. Regular customer feedback surveys are conducted to understand the requirements of the customers.